Raymond Louie's campaign to be the Vision Vancouver mayor candidate grows stronger everyday.
I am constantly amazed at the new names that endorse Raymond. On Tuesday, I learned that CUPE 1004 Vancouver City outside workers are endorsing Louie.
Georgia Straight's Charlie Smith has just written a story praising Raymond Louie's “slow-but-steady” strategy. http://www.straight.com/article-149231/ladners-win-ups-ante-members-vision
Check out the list of endorsers at http://raymondlouie.ca/endorsers/
I have been a supporter of Raymond since he first announced his campaign to the public for a Vancouver Sun article on
City Councilor Raymond Louie officially declares his quest to be Vancouver mayor
The list of reasons to vote for Raymond have also grown as he has set his views on many issues.
opposition to shifting taxes from small businesses to residences
opposition to contracting out for city services
support for a pedestrian/bicycle bridge under the Burrard St. Bridge
Here are some of the news releases from Raymond Louie's webpage.
- Raymond Louie Attempts To Clarify Confusing Ballot Procedure June 13th, 2008
- Supporter Diversity Proof of Raymond Louie’s Appeal June 12th, 2008
- Ross Street Temple President Endorses Raymond Louie May 20th, 2008
- Raymond Louie Calls For Independent Oversight of All Civic Party Membership Lists May 9th, 2008
- COPE School Board Trustee Allan Wong Supports Raymond Louie May 7th, 2008
And here are some of my personal reasons to support Raymond Louie.