Ticket Sales for Gung Haggis Fat Choy Dinner is Closed
We have to close off sales because:
1) All seats are reserved, and we need to ensure that all available seats are accounted for.
2) The restaurant must prepare some foods ahead of time, and have the correct number of expected guests.
3) Some dishes are specialty dishes and cannot be prepared at the last minute, especially our signature dishes such as haggis dim sum, or our deep-fried haggis won ton.
4) If somebody shows up at the door expecting a seat, and all the seats are taken – we cannot open a new table for 1 or 2 people.
5) We cannot simply add another seat to a table of 10, food dishes are proportioned to 10 seats, and the 11th seat also creates crowding.
6) We need to now focus on the production of the event, such as decorations, sound production, music performances etc. so that we will have a good show for everybody who has purchased tickets in advance.
For further questions – please call organizer Todd Wong. 778-846-7090
For tickets for next year – you can ask to join our email list
or better yet, subscribe to www.gunghaggis.com
or join the facebook group
Toddish McWong's annual Gung Haggis Fat Choy Robbie Burns Chinese New Year